Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fashion Time!

So I been on a fashion kick... I watch House of Glam religiously every Tuesday, and every Wednesday I waste my hours researching new fashions. I get obsessive...dont judge. I found a few new fashion blogs via my Wami... aka Luwam...

The Fashion Bomb- http://fashionbombdaily.com/

Budget Chic- http://fdiary.wordpress.com/


I came across Nia Long in this pic



if i could look this good at her age shoot if i could look this good NOW, yall wouldn't be able to tell me nothing... smh

I am going to go shopping this week and pick up some staple items
-Camel Coat
-Colored gloves to spice up my current neutral colored coats
-Uggs (yes Uzy... UGG's)
-Ankle Boots
-Some Toms
-Scarves
-Jeans (i been wearing leggings too much, that for you Uzy)
-a few dresses
-few more belts
-LOTS OF COLOR

That's my biggest problem. My life is like my wardrobe. I LOVE color and can envision myself making bold statements, but when its comes time to make a final decision, I always opt for safe. I need to spice things up. I feel so Plain Jane, especially next to my friends. I do try, but its hard to find clothes in my size since I am not small (see how I didn't call my self huge or Precious light skin cousin). Larges are already scarce, and depending on the cut or material, I may need to go up to XL. then things gets pricey... Oh Jesus... so I just go to black safe. Well we taking risk, and I did say I was gonna shed the worry wort. So Im going to get some cute pieces this weekend. Bold, Colorful cute pieces... Wish me Luck

And if y'all see me looking a Hot Ass Mess (aka HAM), please stop me so I can return... Please and Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me ideas about some staples I need! lol..I do not follow fashion at ALL. I just pick up what I think is cute so I will be using you as a reference as to what's "hot in the streets" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao! I cant with you and whats hot in the streets...

    PS the fashion blogs didn't show so I am going to add them now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I def need to go shoppin really soon so I will be giving you a call one of these days so u can help! I need clothes!

    PS. I LOVE my TOMS shoes! They're AMAZING!! And they help out a good cause

    ReplyDelete