Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I admit it... I have Girl Crushes...

Girl Crush-an overwhelming sense of awe felt by a girl for another girl elicited by varying causes ranging from deep respect to unadulterated lust. may result in the any or all of the following: general euphoria, prolonged sense of inspiration, desire for intellectual-intercourse with crush, simple sexual arousal, etc
ex-zoe bell is such a badass in deathproof, i am completely amazed at what she is capable of. she is my new girl crush (As per UrbanDictionary.com)

Now we all know my sick infatuation with Ms. Minaj



But she is not all...

Disclaimer- If for some reason Nicki Minaj is reading my blog, I'm not cheating boo... You my number one... If I know you are even in the same state, I will have my right boob out and waiting to be signed...

I have quite a few girls/women I think are absolutely gorg! For sake of friendships and to avoid awkward encounters, ill keep them to celebs and semi famous people...

Nia Long


I said it before... I'm gonna say it again... Nia is Banging... here she has no make-up on and she still looks amazing... I'm still hoping to wake up looking like her one day... *and Let us Pray*... Plus she has a great personality... Full effin package

Amber Rose


Its only right I have a girl crush on Nicki Minaj's BFF. One of the few Philly jawns I call cute, I really do love Amber Rose. She has a style that can go from hood chic to elegant. She has a I don't give a "eff you see kay" attitude that she covers well with a sweet smile (or some shades). She plus, she rocking the sh*t out that Caesar...

Stacy Dash


My first girl crush ever. I love Stacy Dash. Nah like... I LOVE Stacy Dash... She is the baddest to me. Hands down. She is the reason I always put highlights in my hair...lol... Oh Stacy

Chrisette Michele


S/o to the thick girls. I just love everything about her, her style, her voice, her twitter.... There is nothing else to say... just EVERYTHING

A. keys


I don't care if ya'll think she is a homewrecker Uzy, she is beautiful, makes amazing music, and has done more for the bettering of the world than any female artist... I dont think she is a homewrecker...I think they are genuinely in love... plus I don't like Moshanda...

Zoe Saldana


I had to get a Spaniard in here. Something about her free spirit, or just her look I love... She seems like she is down to earth...

Ok. So who are your girl crushes? ... feel free to add pics...

Side Note- I may put a post up with just some pics of honorable mentions... not full on "Girl Crushes"... Just more like "Girl she Cutes" lol...

3 comments:

  1. Now I had to think about my answers for this because my crushes are males (Mr. Steal your girl Yuuuup!!) but my lady crush is Lady Saw. I want to be that raunchy at like 40+ in the club busting the new wine and everything. To keep it American I loves me some Teyana Taylor and I have absolutely no idea why but it probably has something to do with her hair. And for my 40+ inspiration it is Vanessa Williams and Gabrielle Union is close enough.
    In regards to your list dont get me started on Alicia Keys. I can actually tolerate Nicki Minaj at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is in the same boat as Alicia in terms of homewreckedness (yea I know I made up a word) but Dwyane Wades wife is so certifiable that I no longer care. Nia Long and the black girl actress clique are all basically the same to me and are interchangeable. Could easily replace Gabrielle with Sanaa.

    ReplyDelete