Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Read Me Like Book

My Horoscope Today-

"The people of your sign usually have a fair number of friends and can be quite social at times, but you also tend to be loners in a sense. You are independent and dependent at the same time. You value your solitary time but you also crave company when you are alone. It is this dichotomy of your nature that often leaves you feeling confused and alone. Now, though, you have the chance to balance out these two sides of yourself by finding greater meaning in aloneness and greater joy in friendship."

That basically sums me up. Smh. Never understood it. Stinkface has said to me many of time... "How can you be lonely when you have so many damn friends". I am also the type to want to do everything and anything by myself, but, ask everyone's opinion, to see if its a good idea. I know. I am a weirdo. But now I have an explanation. Its destined in the stars...

PS- Yes I believe in zodiacs, and horoscopes, and destiny... it doesn't make me any less religious, because I believe God created everything, including those. We do not know everything God is connected too. There has been too many coincidences, too many common traits, too many instances for me to ignore the validity behind some of these statements.



*sigh* The Life of a Capricorn....

No comments:

Post a Comment