Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bottom

I ate nutella out the jar with a fork...

Ive hit bottom. Its officially official.

August 1st marked the beginning of the week that solidified that 2011 was NOT my year. Just when I thought my ex couldn't possibly get more trifling and nothing he could do would possibly faze me, the universe proves me wrong

I wont go into to details, but if you still read this blog... Fuck you.

Its just been issue after issue. I am now gainfully UNEMPLOYED even though that's semi the highlight of my week... But I don't know how to handle it. Ive been working since I was 14. 12 Years of working straight and now I dont know what to do with myself

So now I am home, eating nutella out of the jar. with a fork. in superman boxers that I am not quite sure the origin of and I am watching movies and feeling like a lowly bitch. This aint me...

No comments:

Post a Comment