Thursday, August 4, 2011

Heels, Halo, and Scambled Eggs...

Ok, so every Wednesday, me and some amazing people get together and chill. Its our way of talking about whatevas on our mind, cooking, taking a break from the weekends craziness... whateva. its spending quality time. One of the males in attendance had been watching FUSE Beyonce Takeover and he said as a direct quote...

"I need a joint to sing Halo while she scramble my eggs in the morning"

Beyonce fucking this game up for us B...Especially with this "cookbook" she got coming out...Cant knock her hustle tho

One, I cant sing. Two, I am not wearing no ones heels, and lingerie to cook breakfast every morning. Cause you gonna want something else with them eggs... like sausage, pancakes, hash browns and I don't even eat hasbrowns. Now, I'm in my stilettos slipping on oil, and ain't nothing sexy about an Emergency room visit.

As we spoke further in detail, he explained, that its nice to have his woman do something nice like that for him every once in a while, which is true... I used to do nice, thoughtful, shit stuff all the time. But it has to be reciprocated. I was speaking to the Ying to my Yang, and we both said its not the flowers or impersonal shit that's romantic to us, its the things that are thoughtful and specially tailored to us. So if you sent me a flower arrangement, if its not my favorite flowers, I hope the card got something thoughtful, cause I care about the meaning behind it. Someone might be saying "isn't it the thought that counts". Yea it is... but if you didn't but any thought into it, you should of just kept it.

So... what you will get is me in the 3 for $30 Vicki Boy shorts (those are the fancy ones), a wife beater, and some slipper socks... shaking the little cake I do got to "No hands"... You gonna get this breakfast... and I'm gonna break you off before we go to work. Yea, I'm gonna be in lingerie one day when you come home with the heels you like and treat you like the king you are to me...

But remember, once a King takes a mate, whether she was a princess or a peasant, she becomes a Queen.

I am not big on spoiling me. Never have and I doubt I ever will maybe that was one of the problems... but I like shit done for me too sometimes. I want to wake up to you in some silk boxers, or Armani Exchange boxer briefs, making me some porridge (yall know I love porridge), with Donell Jones "I wanna Love you" playing in the background.

I want a nigga to hand wash my hair with rose water in a tub surrounded by candles with Anthony Hamilton "The point of it all" wafting through the air...

Yall go to make me stop watching Single Ladies

The homegirls said I'm asking for too much. One actually said "Bitch you better be lucky he even attempting to handle that thick ass hair"

In my dreams, I'm a hopeless romantic. In life... I am a realist. I doubt this would ever happen... If it does, its probably by a nigga using my identity to launder money. But I can dream no? My homeboys fantasy will probably happen before any of mine, because that's just the way the cookie crumbs. And thats fine. Let him be happy.

My point here is just to make sure men are doing their part too. She feels just as good, if not better when you go out your way and do something special for her.

Dont ask for a Queen if you not ready to be a King

No comments:

Post a Comment