Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hot & Cold

Nothing I hate more than a Hot & Cold nigga

Y'all got to let me talk my shit out here tonight...

I was talking to my Capricorn Puerto Rican Kindred Spirit and I know I am not the only one.

I am a blunt person, and I want it straight... Don't tell me how much you miss me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear one minute, then the next act like you wasn't just skyping me.

Don't play yourself or me.

You feeling me, fine. We don't have to make it public, and you don't have to be up under me all the time, but when I text you and you hit me with the one word answers, or when I'm visiting you and you act like you see me daily... that's the shit that turns me off

Example:
*Skype at 2:23am*
Him- You look so beautiful
Her- Chill, you gassing me.
Him- No I am not
Her- Whateva, How was your day tho?
Him- Great, i really did miss talking to you. Couldnt wait til this skype date...

*Fast Forward to the Morning*
Me- Good Morning
Him- Sup
Her- Nothing whats up with you?
Him- Chillen
Her- What you doing today
Him IDK...

Wait, this cant be the same nigga I un-wrapped my hair, put make up on, and the low cut shirt for to Skype with the night before at the crack of ass dawn knowing good and well i got work the next day... nah

This aint the same nigga that was playing J. holiday songs for me and giving me the lusty eyes through a webcam.... nah

You want me? Tell me. You don't want me? Tell me.

But the back and forth, hot and cold, feeling you and not feeling you...Miss me with that bullshit.

Consistency is key. And when I have to stress on top of all the other shit I got to worry about, I don't want to have to rack my brain worrying if you still trying to deal with me.

Also, you think you playing hard to get. Girls have breaking points which I think some men fail to realize. Eventually, we gonna get fed up. We feel like we getting curved. Or you're not worth the stress of the guessing game.

I don't ask for much. Respect my hustle, be honest, and if you feeling me... feel me. Don't fake cause you trying to be cool...

I never really like the cool kids anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment