Monday, August 29, 2011

The Dream

So, You know I was coming on here as soon as possible about this Beyonce baby thing. First off, if you didn't see it Beyonce is pregnant.



Now the whole performance was amazing... but for the point of this blog that I am gonna talk about, if you want you can fast forward to 2:54.

Y'all watched? Oh ok... I cried

That look Jay-z gave Beyonce. That look at the end... With the tear in his eye.... That smile Beyonce had as she tried to keep her diva stance. Thats the dream. I don't care what anyone says... That is what everyone is aspiring for in their love. That look.

No seriously. I cried for an hour. I don't remember ever seeing that look from David, and it kind of hurts, but then I realize now more than ever, that our separation was or the best. I want all my friends to experience that. To have someone look at them like that. With 100% happiness, admiration, and unconditional love. Even if I never experience it myself.

For now all I can do is pray ... and if... just IF...someone happens to love me enough to give me that look... then every trial and tribulation would have been worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I cried too pooks. And you said it- I can only hope to find that kind of L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete