Saturday, August 20, 2011

Y'all know I love you right...?

*Tip Toes into Blogspot*

Hey y'all, don't be mad I haven't been around. I was in Florida, and I had no computer and I have been trying to get this life together, but i think i just might be making it worse.... typical Sio.

This unemployed life is something I was not prepared for. I thought I would be relaxed and easily looking for jobs while i collected unemployment. Nope. I sell haven't gotten the unemployment money and I am not sure what job I want to even for to look for it ( I have been able to get some quality Maury time in tho). So i open ever job I see that may look interesting and guess I'm doing "research" (I always hated research in all classes. I think its the Capricorn in me. I just wanted to get the damn point and the work)

But I am back. My comp don't have a charger yet but don't judge. Baby Steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment