Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am a BUM!

Yup, I said it.

Hi, My name is Sioban and I am a bum bottom joint.

I was talking to my "boyfriend" (LOL) and as much as we have text, Its always playful. I asked him yesterday what does he do for work and just actual question about his life... The nigga is amazing. Hearing him talk about what he does, what he wants to accomplish, his goals, his drive...UGH! I sat an read each text with utter respect for him and utter disgust for myself. We're both the same age and here he is, working 2 job, balancing a social life, knows what he wants for his future, and how he plans on getting it... and on top of it he is humble. You would never even know that this is what he is about. When he was telling me, he made it sound like it was no big deal. Like he was "average". I wanted to kick him... lol

Then here my bum ass on unemployment, but still tweeting Rick Ross Lyrics like i got a Maybach outside instead of a purple Ford Edge, watching Maury, eating cream of wheat in my bed, 26, no idea what I want t do with my life, so definitely no path on how to get there. Everyone always says I am too hard on myself, but I feel like I am wasting this life away. I always get mad when people get late or give me the run around because I hate when they waste my time... I get smart and usually say "I can always earn more money but I can never get my time back" I be legit tight at people. Its only right I am even more upset with myself for wasting my own time.

After speaking with him, I looked at jobs, handled some personal business, and just got motivated. I didn't turn into superwoman... (lets not get crazy), but he gave me the reminder that i could be doing so much more and so much better. I told him i appreciated him for it, but I not think he even understand how much him being him has inspired me to be great. I really do appreciate this fake text message relationship. Lol...

I owe him a non-alcoholic drink... what are they called?... oh a Mocktail... lol... when I get my first unemployment check.

No comments:

Post a Comment