Monday, August 29, 2011

I just don't got it

So, one of my oldest and best friends came out with me on Friday. Diandra caused a whole fucking scene... men were mesmorized. But then look at her


She is gorgeous...

And I wasn't shocked. We have been friend for 21 years now... This is not the first time this has happened. Im used to it. The "Sio put me on with your sister" or the "Nah your friend has got to be my wife"... But she is engaged ( and I actually love her fiancé and hate him at the same time, so I m not supporting the foolishness) so she wasn't giving any of the guys any time of day... I love that heffa to death, and she and me are alike in so many ways... except one

I am not sexy. lol

No seriously. I have no sex appeal. Was always the homegirl. I am tall doofy, always laughing, being silly, my hair is fluffy (it don't ever stay straight!), I hardly wear heels, I got glasses.... trust me the list can go on for days. Im just Sio.

<----- My "sexy" pic lol

She got that natural lusty flirty eye, and my eyes can hardly stay uncrossed when my glasses are off. lol

I am not saying I'm not cute, or that guys don't like me... cause thats just being dramatic. But I was never the one to walk into a room and be ogled, or to have men flock around me. Most of the drinks that men buy for me are from my male friends or men who want to impress the friend that Im with so they buy me a drink too. *shrug*

I am 26, at this age I know my strengths and weakness

Strenthgs; math, organizing, doing a full split, comparing the way someone looks to a animal or cartoon

Weaknesses; walking without tripping, determining complexion, eating without dropping food, being sexy

I wouldn't even know what to do with all that attention anyway... Im shy when I'm the center of attention. She handles it so gracefully. I doubt I will ever be the sexy friend, but I am just gone play up my strengths. My smile, my kindness, my boobs... Y'all should too.

I know you want to be sexy but its not for everybody. Get some homegirls, speak in private, and ask "am i sexy...?" no, seriously. If i asked that to a friend now she would be like "Bitch, no... You not ugly tho, so sit your ass down". That what you need, and if by chance you find out your not sexy... Welcome. lol

That doesnt mean you've lost. Just evaluate your strategy. Know whats for you. This sexy life aint for everyone...


See... He should of tried to be the homeboy next door look instead of the futuristic cowboy.

I think most people try and be sexy and its not for them. Dee's allure is natural. She don't try. This hoe didn't even have on heels... I'm in 5 inch wedges and i looked like I came in sweats next to her. I am not saying be a bum, cause thats when you've lost... i'm saying I'm not sexy so Im not gonna try...

But there are some perks to being the "un-sexy friend" lol. I know when guys like me, they usually like ME, not just wanna get in my pants... but then again... you never know these days with niggas. Smh

All Im saying is... know what you working with!


Love you Oompa!!!




2 comments:

  1. this jawn here... you buggin right now. i take time outta my day to read your posts and i gotta read this tho... this post don't do you any justice by any means. you sexy but with that attitude nobody gonna believe you are. you already accepted that "you don't have it" when you really do. people are just attracted to different things but you are sexy, that sharp tongue, the short hair, the long legs, the full bust, the bright smile. girl bye. claim it. you.got.it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. I'm the same way. I have the physical components to be sexy, but I'm too goofy to pull it off. So instead I'm the one with the friends everybody wants to get with. And I suppose I'm okay with it.

    ReplyDelete