Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friends to Lovers to Strangers

Friends- You make me laugh... You're cute... I enjoy your company...

Lovers- You're touch makes me shiver. You're kiss makes me want more. You're sex makes me talk in different languages

Strangers- How you been? Havent spoke to you in a minute.... Yea I am chilling

Its a disgusting cycle. The Friends to Lovers to Strangers cycle. I have seen it happen it many of time. I have been in this cycle more than I actually wanted to be (once was once too much). You are sharing inside jokes, play fighting, and genuinely enjoying the other person. Then, that line is crossed.

That line where play fights become foreplay.

That line where inside jokes become you inside of me.

That line where genuinely enjoying each others company become genuinely wanting you.

Thats a good ass line to cross...

Oh, but there is another tricky ass line that always is around. The line you cross when you realize there is no love amongst the lovers. The line you cross when you realize that your "friend line" has no backsies....

The stranger line. Where good morning texts daily become infrequent "hey, whats up" texts. You be lucky if you get them monthly.

Where you see their name on Skype, and just look over it when before your wouldn't hesitate to hit video call.

Where you realize the person who seemed to know almost everything about your body, knows almost nothing about YOU.

Shit sucks like a hoe whose kid's school fees are due the next day...

I wish I wasn't a victim of this cycle... I haven't been with many men, but I was friends with every single one before I gave them the VaYummy... and with the exception of my trifling ass ex, they were all what I believe to be amazing men. Maybe we cared too much about each other and it hurts to stay close emotionally when you're not close physically. Maybe its hard to let someone know your intimate secrets when they been intimate with your secrets. Maybe its the awkwardness of knowing you cant hear a sex song in the car together knowing you was just fucking to it not to long ago...

Fuck it, maybe its just me...

Whateva the case may be... that stranger line is a bitch who is always on her period.

No comments:

Post a Comment