Friday, August 26, 2011

Whats Your Type?

Have I ever told y'all I don't have favorites? No, Im serious. I am indecisive as shit. I can't pick just one. Favorite colors- Gold, Red, and Black. Favorite Food? Seafood, Italian, and Spanish. I know. I am a punk.... but thats me. Take it or leave it....

So, my homegirl Ming (amongst others) have asked me what my type is. I gave the generic answer... Tall, Dark skin, nice smile, good sense of humor, can dress, blah blah blah. Im sure she looked at the screen with the -____- face, then typed "NO, like whats your type?" I had no answer..

Ive been thinking about it tho, and here is what I came up with:

I want a man, who can rock sweats or a suit. A man who will check me cause anyone who really knows me knows i need to get g checked every once in a while when I lose track. Who understand that I am, and always will be a friendly person. And that when I hug my brothers or my male friend, know that the energy I exchange with them can not be compared to the energy that is exchanged when our bodies are close. Someone who is about their money cause I am going to be about mine. That know my family and my friends mean the world to me, and I am not asking you to make them his world, but understand they if Im in his life, they not too far behind. Someone who is goal oriented. I need a dreamer with a plan. Not someone who puts nothing into action. I don't want a nigga who is hungry. I want him STARVING... Cause I am gonna feed his mind body and soul, but he still wants more for himself and he is going to get it. A man that can be a corporate thug. Someone who can fuck me (sorry for the harshness) and make love to me all in the same night. A nigga that can express himself because i lost my psychic ability a while ago, so I need him to communicate. I need trust. I need loyalty. I need brutal honesty. I know that no one is perfect and I wouldn't expect him to be, but he has to remember the same for me. Realize I cry, I have a spending habit, I can't sing, my feet are big, I am clumsy, i am a four eyes, I think I am always right, I am stubborn, amongst a bunch of other things, yet he loves me like I am flawless. I don't ask anyone to give me the world, I just want him to want to give it to me if he had it. Like truly. Respect my hustle, cause I will respect his (and he will have a hustle cause I don't want a man who is too comfortable). I need him to be silly with me and have eyes I can see my children in. Hug me like he wants to protect me from the world. Smile like he never experienced pain.

Now if he happen to be above 6'2, got a mean dressing/shoe game, and a dimple I can drink water from... Well then I may just buy him a ring. Lol...

or Method Man...

He look DAMN good in this video... Sheesh.

Maybe I am asking for too much. But I think I am worth it. And I settled already once in this life, and I lost time and money.... The two things I cherish the most beside my friends and family...

But knowing me that shit will probably change next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment