Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wear it like your Skin

"Doesn't matter what a girl has on, if she not wearing confidence... Her outfit will never be complete"- ME

Yea I drop knowledge every once in a while...

I do not know one female who thinks they are perfect. 100% absolutely un-flawed perfection. If they do, they a damn liar and I wont trust them as far as I can throw them (which isn't very far since I have no upper body strength). Everyone has insecurities...

Want to know a secret? I hate my height... all 5'9 of this cafe con leche-ness... I cant stand it. If I had to choose I'd be 5'7 max. I tower over my midget friends, I look like an oger. Its crazy... I'd also like smaller thighs, smaller breast and a bigger ass...

But since I wasn't blessed with those things, dont have a genie, or an unlimited supply of money and a good plastic surgeon, I got to work with what I got.

Insecurities does not equal lack of confidence...

I know I'm a giant... but I'm still throwing on these platforms, and if you not hitting my height... then that your problem my man... I am not wearing flats in the club cause God gave me your extra inches...

My thighs aren't small, doesn't mean I am not gonna throw on this skirt and show them off... if you dont like them... look away... *shrug*

I want females to be able to accept what they think are flaws and accentuate what they like about themselves. Be confident that you look good. Carry a grace about you that you're beautiful, regardless if you dont have an ass that you can rest a Pepsi can on...

Don't go crazy and come out looking like this and think you doing it big and you the baddest bitch in the park...


But be yourself, and be confident that yourself is amazing...

How can you expect someone to think your amazing if you dont share their thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment