Thursday, September 15, 2011

Am I Buggin?

I legitimately ask someone this question AT LEAST once a day.

At. Least. Once. A. Day...

Is it me, or has everyone been losing their damn mind lately? People coming out their face, saying slick shit, acting out of character....

Ive said it before. I am the voice of reason, so if I am about to act up, you know its real. I been feeling the need to show people the crazy in me more and more lately.

Its come to the point where a system needed to be created. Example time...

You man acting up? He don't even see what the problem is... You're livid.. don't go left eye on the nigga yet...



Stop. Grab your phone. Go to the bathroom. Call up a trusted (unbiased) homegirl. Explain the situation..

Then ask... am I bugging?

There is a good chance you might be. Emotions cloud judgement. Calling a neutral third party and be the things that clears he smoke. One of two things will happen

A- You really was bugging. Take a deep breathe. Go outside. Apologize. and depending on the severity of the issue... you may have to cook, or have sex... or both...

or

B- I live for B. Cause you weren't bugging. You have a cosign, and at the end of the day, thats what you was really looking for. So now, you gonna go back out there with new life, not backing down, and arguing your case... and maybe somebody has to die

Its not just for your significant others either. Nope. Sometimes your friends acting crazy as shit. Like, you look at these bitches and be like...



I am a very calm person, but lately I been tested. Thats why this system has been working. But sometimes you got to show the nigga crazy. Like legit crazy... like go HAM on a nigga like Melvin (Tyrese mother boyfriend) in Baby Boy... snap on a nigga to get the respect. In the end, its all out of love... but something need to be done.

I know I am not the only one... I get the I am bugging calls. Regularly. From male and females...

Its ok...Y'all are not alone... or... am I just bugging?

No comments:

Post a Comment