Thursday, September 15, 2011

Y'all serious tho?

I know I used to say all the time, I don't get this single life. Its been 8 months, and tho I've learned a lot.... y'all NEVER cease to amaze me. Like. Never...

I have encountered such mind boggling shit that I have to hit y'all with the big eye little eye frequently o_O

I have encountered men who go hard for a women, like will fight to make her his girl.... after all her resistance cause she doesn't want to get hurt, then cheat 20 mins after making it official...

Girls will talk all the amount of shit on a nigga, but turns out she was busting it open like a piƱata for a nigga for a year...

Y'all really believe these "relationship rules" that people feed y'all to buy they dumb ass book on Kindle for $10.95...

Why do y'all do this dumb shit? We aren't 20 anymore... these are actions from people 25+... I understand to be careful but good God almighty.... y'all are idiots

Your not getting any younger... but y'all are sure getting dumber.

This is my disclaimer. Karma is real, don't fuck with someone if you don't want to be fucked with. These dumb ass moves will come back to haunt you. You will lose the one, and one is dead ass the loneliest number. Im not saying you have to treat ever woman/man like your spouse, but at least treat them with respect...

So people were good enough to take the dick, but not good enough to take a compliment...

So you expect her to act like your girl but you won't claim her...

You saying niggas aint shit, but y'all fucking you bff man?


Y'all dumb asses are not Benjamin Button, time aint going backwards... y'all getting old... That ass is gonna sag, them looks is gonna fade, and erectile dysfunction is real... you better find someone who gonna love you through it all

Dont play yourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment