Friday, September 9, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T ME!

Something got me mad yesterday. I don't get mad easily.

Actually, Im lying. Things bother me regularly but I hide my emotions really well. If you see my emotions its cause I want people to see it, or they weren't that important to me to hide.

But I don't show my anger easily. Yesterday, I did. I can't even tell you the back story in its entirety, but something was said and it resulted in me coming at someone in text, that I used to deal with.

End result, I told him he was right, I was bugging, and we was talking to each other regular a few hours later.

I honestly only came at him cause I felt disrespected. I felt like his words was those that belonged to a joint, jump off, a slide...

Not to someone who put all her fears to talk to him...

Not to someone who almost lost someone to find him....

Not to someone who mainly stopped talking to him in lust because she was afraid it would turn into love...

I also don't like to argue. If I see the convo is pointless, I dead it. And I get over it. I do like to discuss (I'm a talker), and I do realize discussions can get heated and turn into arguments, but Id prefer not to...

Whateva

Point was, I felt disrespected cause i felt like he wasn't the person i got to know, like those were the words of someone who never cared, and I can't imagine myself never not caring. Maybe the roots of my emotions get too deep. Maybe since I am not used to the "talking" aftermath I don't know how to act accordingly.

Again, whateva

No comments:

Post a Comment