Monday, September 19, 2011

I told y'all to give me until September

*Feels Breeze in air*

Nah, but its cold. And when the temperature dropped, so did my mixxiness. I been over the bullshit for sometime now, but now the wind-chill is real, its set in.

Its been an amazing 8 months. The going out, the reconnecting, the new connections figuratively and literally, the introduction to a new world.... I wouldn't trade it for anything. I see the lesson in everything, and after 2011, i could probably teach a class...

However, I said give me until September to get this out my system. Remember I been cuffed like a 1st degree murderer since 2001...I needed some fun...

But please believe, its not been all Henny and Laughs. I mean, Henny was there but it was there to forget memories instead of create new ones, the laughs covered the tears, and the lesson learned where because i refuse to have regrets. I could have never woke up this morning, but I did, and I know thats because I have more to experience in this life.

So maybe next summer she will return (but I doubt it), but as of now... RIP @Mixx_She

No comments:

Post a Comment