Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where have I been?

This is a legit question. I love music. Especially R&B (see Trey Songz post below)...

People sing their hearts out, about a love that transcends all, that can't within stand the test of time, that you see flowers, and caterpillars change to butterflies and shit...

Am I the only one who thinks this is just the gas?

No seriously. I think this is a ploy to sell records. Im feeling the love in the songs, and hear the words.... but some parts, I be like... "damn. Have I ever been in love, cause this shit they singing is too deep". But then again, they can't sing about about a good nigga, who pays the bills, take care of the kids, and play madden...thats boring.

Sometimes I just think this is the gas because this can't be real life. Love can't exist this strong. No emotion can be that consuming. Maybe I have been loving wrong... Shit, maybe I haven't been loved right. Either way, I'm semi-jealous... I want this feeling i clearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment