Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wrap me up...

So, Ive said it before, I'm actually amazed people read this... One of the popular blogs I follow (Max-factor) creator actually tweeted me and said she liked it. Lowkey I was gassed... Humbled... but gassed...

So when people talk to me about the blog, I always oblige. Love to hear their insight. So, I was DM'ing someone on twitter about it..

Her "...and the last man you dealt with, after your ex fiancé... I know how you feel. I been there"

Me- "Yea, I mean. Im over it now... just awkward"

Her- "So how did you get over loving him"

*spits juice out*

Me- "Wait what? Love? I ain't love him!"

Her- "Oh, they way you write about him.... your emotions seem so deep... I assumed you were in love

Me- "Nah b"


Soooo. I been out here sounding like the notebook? Thats crazy.

Let me clarify. I have so much love for the person, but I was not in love. However, when I care, I care...hard. Whether he knows it or not, he helped me get through a difficult time. I appreciate him for what he did effortlessly, without knowledge, and still skyped me through all the crazy...

Like I said, when I care, I care hard. He will never not be cared about unless he straight up disrespectful...

But that don't mean we stopped talking for a reason. I been nostalgic for the past few weeks, reminiscing about a lot of things, him being one... but y'all have to remember... I can count the amount of men I've dealt men on one hand... I don't have much to reminisce about. lol

However, I am coming out of Marvin's room before I get locked in that joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment