Sunday, September 4, 2011

Locked Up

So I been unemployed for exactly a mont now. I felt like a sloth. To be more productive, I pack my stuff up everyday and take myself to Panera Bread and buy my fancy food and a coffee and sit my ass down and look for jobs, blog, etc..

Basically get shit done I couldn't laying in my bed on my atop cause Id probably fall asleep.

So last week I am with 2 of my favorite people... and I had an for lack of a better word epiphany...

I looked up and said....

"Not having a job is like being in jail."

They looked at me like I was crazy...

"Im serious. All you do is write, exercise, watch TV, and figure out what you really want to do when you get out. You wait for someone to put money in your commissary (unemployment), and when you finishing serving time you swear you never going back"

They both looked at me and chuckled, shook their head and said

"Thats good. Blog that"

To my 900 million friends on unemployment.... Keep ya head up

FREE MY NIGGAS...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment