Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Mutual Friend Struggle...

I dont hook my friends up...

Point. Blank. Period.

Dont ask me whats good with my homegirl cause I am gonna hit you with the "I don't know"...

Dont ask me if my nigga is single...

I can't stop my friends from dating. I wouldn't even try. Maybe God used me as a vessel for them to find each other and they get married and live happily ever after.... But its a 99.9% chance y'all just gonna mess and then break up...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

However, I don't put my friends on... cause i do not want to be involved. Its all fun and games when they first start out... going out and chillen, Laugh, shits, and giggles...

Until they get in their first disagreement... then its the text that starts out "Hey She/Sio/BanBan... Can I ask you something?"

No the fuck you can't.

Sorry y'all but I stay out of it. Ill let y'all vent about the other cause we still friends... but don't ask me no questions. Or for any advice, cause I want no parts. My favorite line when people ask me for information/advice when they dating a mutual friend...

"I wasn't involved when y'all was fucking, don't involve me now that there is problems"

(and by "my friend", I mean someone who I knew before the dating started, and not thru the other person. Cause if i met one through the other, then we know where my loyalty lies)

I reap no benefits from y'all relationship. I want no parts. Im not picking sides. If i think one person is fucked up, I tell THAT person they fucked up. Cause the minute they in the middle of the argument and say "Well Sio said..." There is no turning back from that...

Most of my friends respect this rule and I love them for it. I always explain my reasoning, and most have known me for years so they know I want no parts.

And those who don't agree or get upset at my rule... well they just making it easier for me to pick where my loyalty lies... the other person. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment