Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Care For You



Disclaimer: Im on my emo shit

I love this Aaliyah song... Actually, I love Aaliyah. Something about her spirit always touched me. Maybe it was the Capricorn connection, or just her natural radiance. I just loved her and I am not a person who claims to be a fan often..

But I digress...

Once I care about someone, Its hard for me to stop. Some people can cut off their emotions, at the drop of a dime. Thats not me. I hardly am ever completely done with someone unless they do some shady shit to me or someone I love who didn't deserve it. I can see people I haven't spoken to in years and because I genuinely care for them, seeing them brings me joy.

Fucked up part is seeing someone you care about who doesn't return it. Not even on some grimy level. Just genuinely doesn't feel the same.

So they don't realize the dumb shit they do actually hurts you...

So you have no right to say anything cause your not supposed to care still...

So you have to sit with your mouth shut, only opening it to ask your homegirls "Am I bugging?"

If I stop dealing with someone, and I cared about them at one point, its not gonna just go away. Its gonna be there probably forever. I haven't been with the ex before this last ex since 2003... I know I still care about him. Not even on some I want to be with him type caring.... But that I will genuinely be concerned with his life, be sad if he isn't happy, help if I can.

Y'all ever heard this song?


This pretty much sums up how I feel about anyone I let in intimately.

Lowkey this post was a subliminal

No comments:

Post a Comment