Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No Strings


Please excuse the coon music... it makes my heart smile

Someone said the other day... "There a fine line between fine line between friendship and fucking"

Welp.

Do y'all think you can honestly think you can have sex with someone and just be their friend? I think I may have asked this already.

My answer: Yes, but be I need to be honest with myself (I know i said this before on here).

Being honest about the reality of the situation is what makes it easier. My logic is crazy. I may be emotional but my logic takes all precedent

When, I first broke up with my ex-fiance, I knew nothing but relationships. Every person I had sex with, I was in a relationship with... so if I was talking to you, I thought we was cuffing (my capricorn pr joint said this to me tonight too, so Idk if its a relationship thing or a Capricorn. Either way... we understood each other). It worked for a few months, then reality hit. I haven't been single since i was 16... I am chronic cuffer! I needed to chill. I said before, I felt myself caring about him to quick so I curved myself. Best thing I ever did. Not cause I didn't care about him, cause i needed time to enjoy myself No masturbation, enjoy life without worrying about someone else in it..

However, now that I realize its over and it won't ever progress into anything more than a friendship, would i still have sex with him?

Yes.

Why? Wont that be a backtrack? Not to me... I am not someone who has sex with just anyone. I still use one hand for my body count. So to have someone I am comfortable to have good sex with, and not worry about what we are going to do, or where this is going would be refreshing.. (and relieving cause my anonymous homegirl told me that other day "remember your body pillow don't vibrate." lol). Will it happen? Probably not.. too many obstacles. But it could be done.

However, I have seen many a joints fall in a death trap with a past GAN cause they weren't honest with themselves. Thinking its just sex, but the getting mad when he don't take you out, or don't call, or flirting with joint on twitter... Dont let this be you boo. Please chose wisely. I want the best for all of you, and that includes being happy, and not starting arguments that can easily be ended with "But you not my girl tho"

In all actuality, its probably best to just move on. But sometimes, when sex is scarce for you, and good from him... the only thing you trying to move on is his...

Well. you get it

No comments:

Post a Comment