Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Im ready to play...



Love this song...

*Caution- this post has the potential to get lusty*


I actually talk about sex a lot. Not like, the procedures... but having it,experiencing it, numbers, what attracts you, dynamics (etc.).

I probably talk about sex daily. Which is funny since I hardly have it... but I do. Just random convos with people.

The latest conversation...Do you consider yourself a sexual person?

Me, personally? No. However, previous conversations about this, people (friends lol) have said they perceive me as sexual...I don't see why. I have said before that I don't think I am sexy, so wouldn't sexual be on the same road?

Ive always wanted to ask someone I have had sex with... but I just never do. Seems awkward. My ex said I was, but only way ill trust anything that nigga says is if Jesus Christ himself notarizes his words.

So what constitutes as sexual? Damned if I know... but with sex and me, this is how I feel...

I got to feel it with you... Not "it" *points to mens crotch* but "it"... Sex is all encompassing for me... I have to be comfortable with you. I want you to lose yourself in me. Im not gonna give you my all until Im sure I'm getting yours. You not getting the tricks til you hit me with your treats. I got a few secrets but i keep them to myself cause I love to surprise people. Its worth it though. Promise. I need you to realize that bite marks are the new hicky. I want your fingers in my hair, our skin to mesh, and i breathes to combine. i want I don't want to be another notch in your belt, i want to be a tattoo on your soul.

At the end of the day, that might be asking for a lot. That is probably the type of sex thats rare, and meant for your soulmate... so to be realistic...

I want to make you cum so you'll never want to leave and vice versa.

is that sexual?

No comments:

Post a Comment