Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let Me Explain

So, I put up a post called "I don't got it" not to long ago. I even got a comment on it. People don't comment on the blog often so I approved it, but I am not gonna lie, I almost didn't. Not cause I didn't appreciate it... just because i felt weird. LOL

The point of the post wasn't to put myself down by any means. It wasn't a cry for attention or reaffirmation that Im cute. I know this already. Im not the baddest joint, but Im far from the worst... And I received FB messages, texts and emails about it. I am just realizing my strengths and weaknesses.

I love y'all for the support and the responses...

Then today, the astrology account I followed tweeted "Capricorn don't always present the most glamorous type of sex appeal, but they can be sexy nonetheless"

Guess, its just in the stars guys. lol

1 comment: